Below is the study notes of management from Coursera course Fundamental management and book Management by Stephen P. Robbins and Mary A. Coulter.
Stephen P. Robbins also writes Organizational Behavior so you will find some content are similar in the two textbooks. To save your time, it is not necessary to learn the Coursera course because it is fundamental and most about concepts.
Many theories about management, OB, leadership is helpful for us to understand how an organization works and develop our skills related.
Framework: 5 Functions of Management
- Management by Stephen P. Robbins and Mary A. Coulter
- Manager Handbook from Harvard Business Review
Project Management Book
- (PMBOK® Guide) – A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge-Project Management Institute
- The Fast Forward MBA in Project Management by Eric Verzuh
- The Economist: Guide to Project Management
- HBR Guide to Project Management
- Harvard Business Review
- MIT Sloan Management Review