Digital Media Proposal
Conceive, Develop and Optimize StoreX’s Digital Content Marketing Strategy for profitable customer acquisition.
Phase One: Assessment
Pre-Launch Analysis, Creative Design and Planning of Launch Campaigns:
StoreX to grant AgencyA full access to all of its historical and ongoing marketing channel data, including but not limited to its Google analytics and any and all other third-party tracking and attribution analytics platforms.
- During at least a half-day onsite or remote session, AgencyApersonnel to immerse themselves in StoreX’s current business, culture, processes, USP, and brand dynamics.
- AgencyA team will interview key leaders of the business to understand strategic priorities, challenges, and future goals.
- AgencyA will perform a deep dive into all existing digital marketing channels and assess all relevant KPIs for each channel.
- AgencyA to analyze any and all content that has been created for the brand, both in-house and by third-party publishers.
- AgencyA to come away from the onsite visit with enough knowledge to develop a proposal for promotion of at least two pieces of content and campaigns across two or more third-party networks and multiple devices.
- Campaigns will leverage either existing content or original content created by AgencyA.
- Existing content is either StoreX’s own in-house content, or content created by third parties.
- StoreX will have the right to approve all original content created by AgencyA prior to launch.
- Campaigns will test theories informed by AgencyA’s successful performance-driven marketing across myriad clients and platforms.
- Campaigns will use unique and compelling introductory offer(s) to be agreed upon by StoreX and AgencyA, with both parties agreeing to offer dynamics.
- Pursuant to the certain offer dynamics, all creative assets need to be reviewed by the parties with StoreX having the final sign off. Following said sign off, StoreX will permit AgencyA to market, as part of the core AgencyA campaigns, the approved offer, across any and all StoreX marketing channels.
- By end of Phase One, AgencyA to report on its findings and present strategic plan for Phase Two.
Phase One Key Deliverables:
- Finalize Phase One Content
- Launch Plan Proposal
- Refine, and Develop Finalized Proposal
- Strategic Plan for Phase Two
Phase Two: Integration & Implementation of Launch Campaigns
- AgencyA to set MBO (Management by Objective) Goals in collaboration with StoreX
- Goals to include achievement of Key Content Marketing KPIs: content quality, data capture, sales volume, and CPA (Cost Per Acquisition).
- AgencyA to launch, manage, and maintain launch campaigns across two or more third-party networks and multiple devices.
- AgencyA to hold weekly meetings with StoreX staff to report on results and ongoing efforts for content enhancement.
- AgencyA to be the exclusive marketer for created content and claimed content.
- AgencyA to leverage real-time analytics via AgencyA’s proprietary platform Blackfire + Client’s Google Analytics to optimize for conversion at each stage of the funnel. Offer dynamics include, but are not limited to: Publisher Analysis and Optimization; Network Optimization; Bid Management; Headline Optimization; Content Optimization; PR Outreach; A/B Testing; Multivariate Testing. AgencyA to continue optimization of all running campaigns for the duration of this agreement.
- AgencyA to create two additional pieces of content applying lessons learned from the launch campaigns.
Phase Two Key Deliverables:
- MBO Goals, collaborated with StoreX
- Weekly reports with A/B and multivariate testing results
- Plan for scaling content
- Phase Two CPA data
Phase Three: Optimization & Scaling of Content Marketing Strategy
- AgencyA to scale winning methods, content, and creatives across all campaigns and networks.
- AgencyA expects to reach target CPA benchmarks consistently during this phase.
- AgencyA will expand campaigns across at least three third-party networks and multiple devices.
- AgencyA will create at least two additional pieces of original content and leverage three or more pieces of existing content for promotion and testing.
Phase Three Key Deliverables
- Finalize Additional Pieces of Content
- Continue the Yield Optimization Cycle to maximize profitable acquisitions, providing Client’s frequent updates of progress
- Weekly reports with A/B Testing Results with Data
- Phase Three CPA data
For purposes of this Proposal:
- “CPA” means Cost Per Customer Acquisition as reported by the individual networks in the Platform Agreements.
- “Fully Loaded CPA” means (i) Total Media Spend, plus (ii) Cost-Plus Fees, plus (iii) AgencyAFees, plus (iv) any other fees, costs or expenses agreed to by Client in writing, in each case, paid or payable for the applicable period, as applicable, divided by (v) the number of Customers acquired during such period as reported by the individual networks in the Platform Agreements.
- “Cost-Plus Fees” means all development, design, and creative fees billed at AgencyA’s cost plus 20%.
- “Customer” shall mean a new, unique user for a Client product/service (i) whose payment has been received from the client, and (ii) who is generated by AgencyAdirectly from the Services provided, reported as a conversion by the individual networks in the Platform Agreements.
- “CPA Revenue” means number of Customers multiplied by the Client’s network-reported CPA target of $TBD.
- “Total Media Spend” means the amounts paid or payable to the third party-owned Websites as a direct result of AgencyA’s procurement of advertising space and related services, for the purpose of promoting Client’s products and services.
Initial Term – Duration 3 Months:
- $5,000/monthPlatform Fee
- Includes access to AgencyA Data Platform.
- End-to-End metrics on all campaign data and relevant KPIs.
- No expected Cost-Plus Fees for Initial Term.
- AgencyAto gain approval from Client for any such Creative Fee.
- The greater of (a) 15% of Total Media Spend or (b) up to 25% of Target CPA Revenue.
- $25,000/month minimum media spend.
Additional Fees: Travel & Entertainment plus incidentals billed at cost.
Time-based CPA targets to be defined by AgencyA and agreed upon by StoreX, with ultimate CPA target not to be less than $TBD during initial term, provided that AgencyA retention rates compare favorably with StoreX’s existing digital channels. AgencyA will also measure key awareness KPIs such as Page Views, User time on page and Social Engagement to benchmark chart against other ways to measure the success of such campaigns in StoreX’s overall marketing mix.
Agreement will auto-renew for twelve (12) months after initial three (3) month contract if CPA benchmarks are met. AgencyAreserves the right to alter terms to reflect its standard revenue model after initial term, provided that benchmarks are achieved.
AgencyA is the exclusive marketer of all created content and claimed content for StoreX during the Term of this agreement. StoreX will not engage other vendors for any marketing services AgencyAprovides. Furthermore, AgencyAshall be StoreX’s exclusive manager of the platform relationships with Outbrain, Taboola, Sharethrough, Disqus, Adblade, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Nativo, Yahoo Gemini, Dianomi, RevContent and LinkedIn, and any other platform partners that are suggested and approved by StoreX in its sole discretion but solely with respect to the form and type of advertising contemplated hereunder.
Invoices to be paid every month, and within fifteen (15) days of receipt of invoice from AgencyA.