Bob’s Weekly Reading Picks
2019.3.17- volume 10
1.The Ultimate Guide to Lead Generation
2.The 12 best free tools for affiliate marketers
3.Celebrating Women in Affiliate Marketing
4.The One-Hour Guide to SEO, Part 1: SEO Strategy – Whiteboard Friday
5.E-Cigarettes Redux: A Society In Fear Of Mistakes
6.Amazon Owns Half of Ecommerce in the U.S.
7.Roadmap of Remote
Lead Generation: The Link Between Sales and MarketingLead Generation for Dummies illustrates this process:
Put together a buyer persona for your target customer
- The age, gender and education level of your target customer
- Other demographic information, such as income level
- Problems that you can solve with your product or service
- Anything that might stop them from wanting to buy
- And much more
Using Your Website as a Lead-Capture Tool
- Landing pages targeted to particular offers
- On-page email marketing sign-up forms
- Pop-up or slide-in offers related to the content people are looking at
- A lead magnet, which we’ll discuss more when we talk about email marketing
Using Content Marketing For Lead Generation
- Social media updates
Channels: Content Marketing/SEO/SEM/Email/Social Media
- Domain name generator https://leandomainsearch.com/
- Free website builder https://wordpress.org/ (different from wordpress.com)
- Design https://www.canva.com/
- Email software https://mailchimp.com/ https://www.hubspot.com/
- Search trends https://trends.google.com/trends/
- Audience research https://www.facebook.com/ads/audience-insights
- Long-tail keywords https://www.google.com/
- Keyword tool https://ads.google.com/home/tools/keyword-planner/ https://keywordtool.io/
- Speed it up https://gtmetrix.com/ https://compressor.io/
- Alerts https://www.google.com/alerts
- Analyze your website https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/
- Interaction https://heatmap.com/
- What is the best decision you’ve ever made?
- What you most proud of doing?
- What advice would you give to women trying to break into affiliate marketing?
- What women inspire you and why?
- Are you planning on doing anything special to celebrate the International Women’s Day?
Start with business goals
Next, marketing goals
Finally, move into SEO strategy
What SEO cannot do:
- Grow or create search demand on its own
- Build brand (by itself)
- Directly convert customers
- WORK OVERNIGHT!
“In fact, there are hundreds of vaping companies which sponsor cultural events in order to expand their market such as blu eCigs’ Vapor Lounge. And then there are companies like True Wholesale and Yocan Vaporizer which entice adolescents through a focus on marketing flavors and flashy vaporizer styles and colors. While Juul has been at the heart of media scrutiny on this subject, there is a far wider reach of dozens of e-cigarette companies which are able to sell online with little to no oversight.”