1.B2B Account-Based Marketing Playbook 2.A Developer’s Guide To SEO 3.What We Learned About Organic Click Through Rate 4.Refurbishing Top Content – Best of Whiteboard Friday 5.Business Skills Census 2019 6.Best CPS Affiliate Networks 2019 by mThink 7.Savings United Connects Coupons with Content
Definition Account-Based Marketing, Account-Based Advertising, Account-Based Selling, Account-Based Engagement or, simply, Account-Based are terms used throughout the marketplace. Account-Based Marketing (ABM) is how it will be referred to it within this document as well as the perspective we are providing.
Five Components to Identifying Audiences Effectively
Content, Activations and Tools and Techniques are key elements to every marketing strategy, and this section discusses how they can be used for effective ABM.
1. The #1 result in Google’s organic search results has an average CTR of 31.7%.
2. The #1 organic result is 10x more likely to receive a click compared to a page in #10 spot.
3. Organic CTR for positions 7-10 is virtually the same. Therefore moving up a few spots on the bottom of the first page may not result in more organic traffic.
4. On average, moving up 1 spot in the search results will increase CTR by 30.8%. However, this depends on where you’re moving from and to. Moving from position #3 to position #2 will usually result in a significant CTR boost. However, moving from #10 #9 doesn’t make a statistically significant difference.
5. Title tags that contain a question have a 14.1% higher CTR vs. pages that don’t have a question in their title.
6. Title tags between 15 to 40 characters have the highest CTR. According to our data, pages with a title tag length between 15 and 40 characters have an 8.6% higher CTR compared to those that are outside of that range.
7. URLs that contain a keyword have a 45% higher click through rate compared to URLs that don’t contain a keyword.
8. Adding “Power Words” to your title tag may decrease your CTR. We found that titles with Power Words had a 13.9% lower CTR compared to titles that didn’t contain Power Words. (Secret, Powerful, Ultimate, Perfect, Best, Insane ,Amazing)
9. Emotional titles may improve your CTR. We found that titles with positive or negative sentiment improved CTR by approximately 7%.
10. Writing meta descriptions for your pages may result in a higher CTR. Pages with a meta description get 5.8% more clicks than those without a description.
Company Info Savings United is a white label coupon solution that works directly with large Content Media Publishers to create branded coupon pages with affiliate offers.
The uniqueness of Savings United is more than providing Advertisers the opportunity to connect with large content partners such as PCWorld and NYPost. We pride ourselves on our close relationships with Advertisers, affiliate networks, and our media partners, but also on the great people that make up our company.
We see shoppers search for deals across a broad range of verticals, but the most popular categories are electronic goods, travel, and fashion.
2 thoughts on “Weekly Reading Picks| Volume 34”
hey nice !
nice! thanks !