1. Celebrating Female Founders: How These 7 Women-Owned Businesses Found Success
2. Best Practices to Grow Your Ecommerce Business with Email Marketing
3. How to Choose the Right Email Marketing Platform
4. Alibaba 101: How to Safely Source Products from the World’s Biggest Supplier Directory
5. 100+ Beautiful and Creative Ecommerce Website Designs
6. 8 Crowdfunding Sites to Raise Money For Your Big Idea
7. Rev Up Your Revenues: 10 Trending Products to Sell in 2019 Continue reading Weekly Reading Picks| Volume 6→
1. Influencer Marketing 2019 : Benchmark Report
2. Facebook turns 15| How the social-networking giant has changed America | The Economist
3. Tech Is Splitting the U.S. Work Force in Two | The New York Times
4. FREE Download: SaaS Buyer’s Guide | PerformanceIN
5. 50 Exceptional Online Stores Built on Shopify Continue reading Weekly Reading Picks| Volume 5→
1. Get the Most from WordPress.com 2. You Can Buy From Your Friends Thanks To Storr 3.The Complete Guide to Content Monetization Platforms 4.A Complete Guide to Amazon for Vendors pdf 5.Social Media Marketing Industry Report 6. The biggest tech trends of 2019, according to top experts 7.6 Influencer Marketing Platforms for Partnering with Internet Famous Creators 8.How to Get More Followers on Instagram: 13 Reliable Ways to Grow Your Audience 9.What Digital Marketers Need to Know About Cookies & Tracking 10.中东电商市场的机遇与挑战 11.The Complete Guide to Affiliate Marketing Tracking Software 12.21 Web Directories That Still Have Value in 2019 Continue reading Weekly Reading Picks| Volume 4→
Influencer Marketing Automation (IMA) is a new industry category of content marketing that combines all five critical components of influencer marketing:
1. Influencer Recruitment
2. Influencer Selection
3. Workflow Automation
5. Optimized Distribution
1. Amazon is stepping up its efforts to sign up influencers for its affiliate program.
2. In recent weeks, numerous small creators have signed up and been approved for the Amazon Influencer Program.
3. Business Insider obtained a copy of Amazon’s terms of the deals, including details on how much influencers are paid to sell items.
4. Commissions are as high as 10% for Amazon’s private fashion line and as little as 1% for video games and consoles.